- Get down on the ground and assume a pushup position, arms and legs straight, hands and feet support your weight.
- Hands shoulder-width apart.
- Feet together.
- Body in a straight line, from your ears to your ankles. Think long, stretching your body from head to toe.
- Squeeze glutes and abs.
- Bend your arms and lower your body to the ground.
- Push yourself straight up, returning to start position.
- Keep weight on the heels of your hands.
- Grip the ground with your fingers as if you’re trying to claw the ground.
- Push from your armpits, not your shoulders.
- Exhale on the push, inhale when your lower yourself.