- Hang straight-armed from a pull-up bar or rings.
- Lift your knees to your chest, and then continue your upward motion until your knees pass between your arms. Do all this in a single quick motion and attempt to position your entire body — head to toe — parallel to the ground.
- Arms should be shoulder width apart
- Push your hands forward toward your hips.
- Hold the lever for three seconds, return to start position, then immediately pull back into a front lever for another three seconds. Do three consecutive levers, then rest for a few minutes and perform one more set.
- Strive for a slow and controlled motion, when lowering your body to start position.
- Keep your torso, buttocks, and legs, as you hold this position.
- You can make front levers easier by having a spotter hold your feet.