- Start in a push-up position.
- Walk your feet toward your arms as far as possible, butt up in the air.
- Keep arms and legs straight.
- Bend your elbows to lower your head toward the ground, stopping just before it touches the ground.
- Press back up.
- Put as much weight onto the hands as possible without toppling over.
- Don’t let your elbows move outward, keep them in an imaginary plane glued to your sides.
- Keep shoulder angle as open as possible, think pressing overhead, but upside down.
- As you get stronger raise your legs on a box, chair, ball, or suspension trainer.