- Set band/cable at chest height
- Grab the handle with both hands, hold it in front of your chest, and brace your abs.
- With a hand-over-hand grip, grab the handle
- Stand with your side facing the anchor or weight stack, step away so the band/cable is taut, and spread your feet beyond shoulder width, knees slightly bent.
- Slowly press your arms in front of you until they’re straight
- Hold without letting your body rotate, and bring them back to your chest
- Do prescribed number of reps, then turn around and work your other side
- Do not allow your body to rotate
- Squeeze your abs
- Keep chest up
- Keep shoulders back
- Move arms at a steady pace