- Lie on the ground on your back
- Spread your legs in a V
- Arms straight up
- Sit up until your upper body is perpendicular to the ground. Hold for a second or two
- Reverse movement returning to the starting position. Repeat this movement to complete the required number of reps
- Make sure to keep your legs straight throughout movement
- Curl up one vertebrae at a time, as if you’re being peeled of the ground
- Stop the exercise if you experience any lower back pain while doing this movement.