PREP TIME 15 min
TOTAL TIME 45 min
- 8 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces salmon fillets
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 6 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Heat Alfredo sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Place salmon in a baking dish. Mix the lemon juice and vinegar in a small bowl, and pour over the salmon. Season with basil and parsley.
- Bake salmon 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until easily flaked with a fork. Remove from heat, and break into bite sized pieces.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add rotini, and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and place in a large bowl.
- Gently toss the salmon, pasta, and Alfredo sauce together in the large bowl. Serve with the Parmesan cheese.