- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of coconut milk
- ¼ cup of water
- ¾ cup of almond meal/flour
- 3 tablespoons of cacao powder (if you’d like chocolate pancakes)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup (if you’re not hardcore paleo) or 1 teaspoons of vanilla (if you are) or both if you’d like
- Scoop of ghee
- Beat the eggs, then add the coconut milk and water to the eggs and follow by adding the almond flour. Add the maple syrup or vanilla.
- Once all of the ingredients are combined, heat some ghee in a pan and cook over medium heat.
- Pour the mix into pan, about palm-size.
- Cook until pancakes begin to bubble, then flip. Cook until golden brown on each side, times will vary depending on the stovetop.