- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp low-fat grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Ezekiel 4:9 buns
Step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and non-stick cooking spray.
- Place two boneless, skinless chicken breasts on the baking sheet, and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic power, and 1/2 teaspoon of Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then place in refrigerator to cool.
- Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees. Slice chicken into 1/4-inch thick strips.
- Layer the strips on Ezekiel buns.
- Spread 1/2 a jar of tomato sauce over each roll and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of shredded Parmesan cheese and 2 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place Ezekiel buns in the oven to toast (take out when the roll is slightly browned).